Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My poor sick husband
Well, Ed hasn't gotten any better so I insisted he call Dr. Stapel and guess what folks-he has pneumonia! This all starting to sound very familiar! I only hope it wasn't that stupid Grissom that read his x-ray. He is the guy in radiology that told me on July 12th that I had lung cancer and it had spread from the bottom of my right lung to the lymph nodes behind my breast bone! And that he has been doing this for 22 years he should know what he's talking about. As you probably already know I didn't have lung cancer, I have some disease where my body over reacts to stuff like infection and antibiotics. I also had a fungus in my lung. Enuf about that. I just hope Ed gets better by the holiday weekend. The good news for the day- my boys just got back from the vets and they are very good. Cuba is slightly over weight and Gibbs is slightly more but other than that all is well. Some time this weekend I hope Nikki has time to show me how to put pictures on this thing. The ones Sue has are great. She's always onto new things FAST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry to hear about Ed, I didn't realize he was that sick. I just thought he had a cold or something. I am sorry, we will keep him and you in our prayers. Best of luck, Sara and the Boys!
ReplyDeleteHope your hubby has a fast recovery. He has the best wife nurse there is. Let us know if we can do anything. Your doing a great job blogging, your a natural. Love Ya Sis (-_-)
ReplyDelete