Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Day at Auburn

Hello out there! Ed wanted to go to the Kruse Auction yesterday but I felt he needed one more day of rest. We went today and boy was it sparse!! I did find a 2002 Custom Infinity and believe this or not a Chrysler 300 that was customized to look like a Bently that I would love to own.! The prices people had on the muscle cars made me think they really didn't want to sell or the don't know this is a recession!!!! It also makes you realize what a poor person you are. We heard that one of the Kruse owner is in jail for fraud and one is in the hospital. Also the marsalls were there and they were shutting the place down tonite. Interesting! See what having lots of money does. I just got done grating zuccini and a 10lb. cabbage. I made 7 loaves of z. bread and 2 z. pies and a ton of freezer slaw. Hope alls well with everyone.............M

No comments:

Post a Comment