Well talk about panic attacks, I think not knowing what shape mom was gonna be in when she got home, made me a nervous wreck! Sue handles this so well or at least it doesn't show much on the outside, its amazing. I'm still not sure exactly what is going on-did they send her home to die or is there a chance she will be able to continue chemo? Am I just not wanting to face the truth-well I know one thing for sure-I AM NOT READY TO NOT HAVE MOM IN MY LIFE!!!!! In my 53 years being on this earth, today was the first time I have ever heard my dad tell mom he loved her-really really loved her and then give her a kiss. I sure hope he has told her this in private a few times during their marriage. It is the saddest thing to watch a strong hard headed independant rock be so incoherent. Its heart breaking. I plan on stopping every day and helping all I can. I know Sue will and so will our nephew David because I asked him to. I hope Mike does too. As for Laynes end of things-who knows if they can stay sober long enuf! That was not nice, I am sorry, I must be feeling the stress of the day. On a lighter note-Ed's CT scan was clear-nothing major. Possibly an abcess or fluid build up from previous surgeries. Praise the Lord! Love to All
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mom is home now, and Angie has showed her the way. I thought the suffering for all of us would never end. God will give us all the strength to heal, and the gift to forgive. A friend told me the other day that there was a reason that we got back into each other's lives. We all need each other at one time or another. I'm not a strong person without my loved ones to lean on. I do believe that the Lord once us to give more that we receive, and I try my best to do that. Love You
ReplyDelete