Sunday, August 30, 2009

FIRST GET TOGETHER IN A LOOOOONG TIME

Well, getting the family ALL together at one time proved to be a little harder than I anticipated, but for those who came know this, you will always be welcome at our house. I am grateful that you all came and I am positive it meant alot to mom and dad or grandma and grandpa to some. I truely hope that this can be a part of all of our lives about every 3 months or so. Maybe next time it can be at sister Sues house - aunt Sue to some. And I'd like to give a special thanks to DAVID FOR COOKING!!! I'm having a hard time getting over the disappointment that some didn't show, but oh well as they say, life goes on. Spending time with the little guys (David, Riley,Mathew and Brennen) sure brought back fond memories of time spent with the daddy's of these little guys!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your blog. I find it to be like a internet journal. I get alot of enjoyment out of it. It's is a good way to see what Loved ones are doing in their everyday lives. It took me a long while to get blogging, but I see that your going to be a natural at it. Love Ya Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, it's Sara, that is totally fine that you follow our blog it will be nice to add yours to ours as well. Maybe the next time we are out in Indiana we can get together and meet you and Ed. Thanks, Sara

    ReplyDelete