Monday, December 14, 2009

Another year gone

Hello to anyone looking at this. Ya know how people send out those really disturbing christmas letters telling about all the really good things that have happened to them, well could I do the exact opposite!! Its been a year and half since I lost my little Bob and Rudy, then a good thing, I got my little Cuba and Gibbs. Then Ed got cancer in one of his kidneys and it had to come out. Good thing- it didn't spread. Then I got really sick for 7 weeks, I basically missed summer- good news- it seems to be not getting worse. Then our mom died--no good news to follow that one. I have my sister back-thats good news! My whole family is coming here the 19th. Boy I hope that goes well!!! Then about 2 weeks ago we find out we are losing our health insurance and Ed is uninsurable!! OK OK now that I got that out of my system and really think about things that are good I'm pretty sure the good out weighs the bad (except for the mom part) and as Ed always says "we're gonna be just fine." So -- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NITE!

1 comment:

  1. I read your post, and started thinking about a couple of sayings. When God closes one door he always opens another, and he never gives us more than we can handle. I have wasted alot of time thinking why me. No more I go with the flow, because this year he has closed one door for me when mom died, and open another when he reunited us together. Tomorrow always comes no matter how hard we try and stop it. I count my blessings everyday for having my sis. YOU!! are the good in my life. I have so much fun when we are together. We have alot of time to make up for. If I could take all your trouble's away I'd do it in a flash. You deserve better. With hope and pray there are brighter days ahead. Love Ya Sis

    ReplyDelete